Twenty-first century brands are no longer simply focused on mobile-only or mobile-first strategies. With the evolution in consumer behavior and an embrace of direct-to-consumer brands, today’s successful marketers and media companies must constantly evolve their mobile strategies to meet the needs of these always-on, cross-screen consumers.
From content marketing to AI, the most effective cross-screen marketing strategies are immersive without being disruptive. Join IAB at Mobile World Congress to discuss cross-screen consumer engagement, and the role of data in supporting not only the experiences, but also the products themselves.
Topics to be Discussed Include:
• The Mobile to Offline Retail Experience
• How Data Creates Better User Experiences—and Better Products
• New Revenue Streams, Including AI and the Connected Home
• Brand Safety on Mobile
• The Impact of Blockchain on Mobile
• Attribution Metrics and Performance Marketing in Mobile