Date & Time
Tuesday, 27 Feb
09:00 - 11:00
Doors open: 08:30
CC1 Room 1.5
Mobile operators are becoming increasingly successful in establishing services to commercialise their anonymised data, and offering high value, scalable data-driven services. The real benefits can be seen today in the positive changes this makes to people’s lives.
Join us in this GSMA seminar to hear how air quality monitoring with IoT Big Data is improving the health of citizens in major cities within Europe, the Americas and Asia, and how IoT Big Data can be used to derive value and revenue from agriculture and the industrial IoT.
• Aruna Srinivasan, Executive Director for Industry Engagement for GSMA’s Internet of Things Programme
• Dr. Pedro A. de Alarcon, Senior Data Scientist and Head of the Big Data for Social Good area in LUCA, the Telefonica Data Unit
• Mike Lee , Executive Vice President of FarEasTone
• Mr. Do Kyoung (Denny) Kim - Senior Researcher - Korea Telecom (KT)
• Alastair MacLeod, CEO of Teralytics
• Caner CANAK, Head of Digital Analytics - Business Analytics Solutions, Turkcell
• Kubra Mutlu, Data Analyst - Business Analytics Solutions, Turkcell
China Mobile IoT Company
Senior Market Operation Manager and Industry Internet Product Manager
Telefonica Data Unit
Senior Data Scientist and Head of the Big Data for Social Good area
© Copyright 2018 GSM Association. The GSM logo is registered and owned by the GSM Association.